Friday, June 13, 2014

Finally Hit by.... BAD FOOD!

Yeah everyone I'm not sure what did it but I think it was the spicy beef dish that I had the other day, but yesterday I was completely knocked out by whatever it was. I closed the blinds, put blankets under the door and a cool water by my bed and slept for most of the day. I guess I should have known that it was going to happen sooner or later, but it something that you really don't think about. However, I carry civilization around with me and after a day of taking some meds for my stomach I am alright.

Today was orientation and a campus tour. I got to meet many people that I will not likely see again according to the program instructor. As soon as classes start I will be going to class and then preparing for class with little time for anything else. Anyway I have a week before that happens and I will be going out to enjoy myself next week before dooms day.

Tomorrow I will be heading out to the mountains for some great scenery shots as well as a visit to the house of a famous multi-talented Chinese character. I will let you know all about it as well as provide you with pictures.

Until tomorrow my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment